Get one of the most resourceful app to learn Japanese!
• Best Japanese phrasebook app (over 1800 useful phrases) •
• Learn fundamental Japanese grammars •
• Get Useful Japan travel tips! •
Interested in learning Chinese? Click to get the Chinese version!
LITE version with over 600 phrases available to download for FREE!!
Click on the image below to get the download link!
We really try to make the app worth it, you can support us by buying the full version so we could implement other great ideas to make learning Japanese easier! 🙂
This app just cost you to buy us some coffee, tea, milk
or anything you prefer! ｡ﾟ✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ﾉ.✶ฺﾟ｡
• No annoying ads even on LITE version so you can focus on your study!
• No internet required. Use it anywhere, everywhere!
• Swipe to navigate through the list
• Over 1800 phrase with sound files & helpful description to learn Japanese from
• Replace marked nouns so you can learn Japanese by practice making new sentences
• Fundamental Japanese lessons (particle は, を, adjectives, counting, etc)
• Japanese learning tips
• Useful Japan travel tips
• Much more!
How to use this app to the fullest
• For travel purpose:
Search for useful phrases that you might use prior traveling. Bookmarked those phrases. Practice it everyday until you memorize it. Or you can just show up the phrase from the app when you needed it. This app works without internet connection. Make sure to read the travel guide!
• To practice & learn Japanese:
Read Japanese learning tips first if you never learn Japanese before.
We provide cheatsheet for Hiragana & Katakana, but to learn them use these link here :
Easy Hiragana Mastery Guide: Part 1
Easy Katakana Mastery Guide: Part 1
Then proceed to learn about Japanese fundamental grammars.
If you already know the fundamental Japanese, use the phrasebook to help you study new words and phrases. Memorize 3 – 5 phrases each day. Try to practice by replacing the yellow marked nouns with another new nouns to make a new sentence. Don’t forget to imitate the sound you heard to practice your pronunciation!
Happy learning! ｡ﾟ✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ﾉ.✶ฺﾟ｡