Get one of the most resourceful app to learn Chinese!
• Best Chinese phrasebook app (over 1400 useful phrases) •
• Learn basic and essential Chinese grammar pattern •
• Marked nouns so you can practice making your own sentence •
Also interested to learn Japanese? Click to get the link for Japanese version!
LITE version with over 400 phrases available to download for FREE!!
Click on the image below to get the download link!
We really try to make the app worth it, you can support us by buying the full version so we could implement other great ideas to make learning Japanese easier! 🙂
This app just cost you to buy us some coffee, tea, milk
or anything you prefer! ｡ﾟ✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ﾉ.✶ฺﾟ｡
• No annoying ads even on LITE version so you can focus on your study!
• No internet required. Use it anywhere, everywhere!
• Swipe to navigate through the list
• Over 1400 phrase with sound files & helpful description to learn Japanese from
• Replace marked nouns so you can learn Japanese by practice making new sentences
• Essential & basic Chinese grammar lessons (numbers, counting, basic patterns, etc)
• Chinese learning tips
• Much more!
How to use this app to the fullest• For travel purpose:
Search for useful phrases that you might use prior traveling. Bookmarked those phrases. Practice it everyday until you memorize it. Or you can just show up the phrase from the app when you needed it. Some people might not be able to read (it’s very normal since to read, they will require a lot of schooling and some people just can’t afford it), in that case, play the sound file so they can heard the sentence. This app works without internet connection. • To practice & learn Chinese:
Read Chinese learning tips first if you never learn Japanese before.
This app won’t teach you writing and is not focus on helping you to read the complex character. Instead it is focusing on teaching the basic grammar pattern, practical phrases you can immediately use, and natural pronunciation.
You can also practice by replacing the yellow marked nouns with another new nouns to make a new sentence.
Happy learning! ｡ﾟ✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ﾉ.✶ฺﾟ｡