Note: This list is a work in progress.Subscribe and check this list every now and then~ New lessons updated every week! We hope they will help you to learn Japanese much easier. Please look forward to it! お楽しみ下さい！ ｡ﾟ✶ฺ.ヽ(*´∀`*)ﾉ.✶ฺﾟ｡
Click here to ask questions or send us feedbacks/comments/suggestions via Tumblr!
Basic foundation to learn JapaneseIs this the first time you learn Japanese? Start from this list below.
• Introduction – Start learning Japanese
• The Japanese Writing System
• Easy Hiragana Mastery Guide — (Reading practice)
• Easy Katakana Mastery Guide — (Reading practice)
• Basic: Common Greetings and Set-Phrase
• Grammar Intro: Characteristic of Japanese Language
• Grammar Intro: Type of Japanese Verbs and Adjectives
Note: You will rarely encounter katakana at the beginning, so it’s safe to skip and move on straight to the other lessons first.
JLPT N5 MaterialDone with the list above? Make sure you have gotten a good grasp on HIRAGANA before moving on to this lists below~
N5: Grammar• Basic (Polite) Positive & Negative sentence
• Basic Particle は — Particle を — Particle が
• Particle か and All about questions
• Basic Particles: Particle も, particle と, particle や, particle の
• Expressing desires in Japanese using たい and がほしい
• All You Need to Know About Japanese Adjective
N5: Vocabulary• Basic Vocabulary: Numbers
• Pointing things/place/locations